About the Value of Print Campaign
In response to the recent increase in reporting that electronic media is more environmentally friendly than print, Printing Industries of America is fighting back, rebutting these statements, and expanding its efforts to actively promote the value of print.
Now more than ever, it is vital to communicate that printed products are both environmentally and socially responsible. To advance the core message that printing is vital and a sustainable form of communication, Printing Industries of America has developed and provided information and resources to help increase awareness about print. All of these resources can be found on this website.
- How We Fought Back: Learn how Printing Industries of America has fought back against the negative views on printing. We share with you the resources that you need to do the same.
- The Value of Print Flip-Book: This resource is an essential tool for showing clients the real statistics and facts of the printing industry. Members can download the Value of Print Flip-Book for free!
- Tools and Resources: Stay up to date with the latest articles and statistics about the printing industry. This page is updated monthly to provide readers with the most recent valuable information regarding environmental issues, industry statistics, and the value of print for printers and their clients.
- The Green Guide: The Green Guide for Graphic Communications is your “how-to” guide in communicating your companies green story. Members can access The Green Guide for free.
- Value of Print Mobile App: We have created the Value of Print mobile app as a supplement for the Flip-Book. When you need even more statistics or if you forgot your Flip-Book when visiting clients, visit the mobile app.
Published on Monday, January 10, 2011 (updated 05/30/2014)