Tools & Resources
Tools & Resources
Printing Industries of America, The Print Council, Print in the Mix, and Printing Industries of America’s affiliates have developed tools and resources to help printers promote print and provide information to print buyers.
Here you will find brochures, informational sheets, advertisements, posters, videos, and interviews focusing on the value, effectiveness, and true environmental impact of print. These materials include facts and statistics, such as:
- Printers support using paper that preserves the ecosystem.
- Paper is a completely renewable resource.
- Print is effective! 67% of online action is driven by offline messages.
- 75% of consumers use newspaper inserts to plan purchases.
- The U.S. forest products industry is responsible for more than four million trees being planted each day—greater than what is harvested.
- According to FedEx Office’s annual survey of small businesses, 61% of respondents believe traditional marketing and advertising methods are more effective than Web-based counterparts.
Visit the following pages to access:
- “The Fine Print” PR Toolkit—this member-only toolkit can be used to convey the value of print and counteract negative statements from the media and objections to print by the consumer.
- Collateral—brochures, advertisements, flyers, posters, and other campaigns promoting print from organizations from across the country.
- Multimedia—radio interviews and videos discussing the effectiveness of print and the value in marketing your company as sustainable.
- Additional Resources—RSS feeds from Print in the Mix offering compelling, verifiable, and factual data from a variety of academic and reputable sources that make the case for print.
If you have any questions regarding the Value of Print campaign, contact Printing Industries of America at 800-910-4283.
Published on Monday, January 10, 2011 (updated 01/24/2011)